BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

*Update* New Hoopz Sex Tape (another follower of the new celebrity nudie trend)

THIS SHIT CAME FROM THE MIND OF Gucci V



UHHH.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I can say when I saw these pics.

And I dropped the blunt I was smoking when I saw this....




Sorry Viewers! I spent an hour searching for the uncensored pics and even longer trying to search for a better video. This is all they had so I had to make do with what was there.

This people is an example of how not to get famous. It seems that Hoopz, the winner of Flava of Love Season 1 and winner of I Love Money season 1 has hopped on the Hollywood bandwagon and has released pictures and a clip of her upcoming sex tape. Girl ,just because you got a lil money from I LOVE MONEY does not mean that this is okay. But HEY... you know my motto.... to each his own.
If this is how she decided to to celebrate winning I Love Money, then girlie do you! But I don't think this is going to get you on the A- List, not even the B-List. I think you should've took what VH1 had to offer..... your fellow VH1 "reality" tv stars...
Photobucket

She (New York) even had the nerve to do it again! *On the low low, I always thought she was a bitch but she does have a great business mind...*
Photobucket
This is where everyone else caught on except Hoopz..
Photobucket

AND I know if THIS BITCH got her own show, you definately had a deal on the table
Photobucket
SMFH.... Black People.... they never learn!
Sometimes SEX is not the answer. For my younger viewers, there are other things in the world besides SEX ( its the only thing I've known since I was 15...)
But hey, who am I to say anything, I'm just a STRIPPER right?
Photobucket


0 comments: